Date(s) - 23/06/2018
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
We are pleased to inform you that Global Village Foundation (a fledgling Research Institute working in the field of Framing, Implementation Assistance and Assessment of Public Policies in the States as well as at the level of Center Government) is organising a one day symposium entitled “Drafting of Tourism Policy, Government of Haryana” in association with Haryana Institute of Public Administration (HIPA) on Jun 23, 2018 at Haryana Bhawan, Copernicus Marg, Delhi.
A galaxy of leading experts and professionals in the area of tourism will assemble in this symposium to deliberate upon the issues mentioned below:
- Positioning Haryana as a ‘Weekend Getaway’ destination.
- Development of five ‘iconic tourist’ destinations of global standards through public and private investments.
- To enable spurt in the smaller tourism activities such as adventure tourism, ecotourism, rural tourism etc. across Haryana.
- To encourage and incentivize the youth of Haryana for entrepreneurial venture into the tourism sector.
- Expansion of options for the local population for an integrated entertainment, cultural, leisure and tourism experience at district level.
- Enabling event based tourism activities through global business and entertainment events, including fairs, festivals, marathons, food events etc.
Kindly confirm your presence by Jun 18, 2018 to the symposium convener, Mr. Deepak Verma at firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 9015758971