Job Title: Research Intern
Contract: Summer 2018
Duration: 2 Months
Reporting: Team Leader
Job Base Location: Delhi NCR
About Global Village Foundation (GVF)
The Global Village Foundation (GVF) is a fledging research institute working in the field of framing, implementation assistance and assessment of public policies in the State as well as the level of Center in India. GVF was established in January 2015 and is registered public trust under the Indian Trust Act, 1882 primarily engaged in social and economic Research. (http://gvf.co.in/)
The Research Intern will gain first-hand experience working for GVF. The intern will be responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of its data collection, evaluation and overall research needs. This will be accomplished by gathering industry information and developing & maintaining research activities.
Required qualifications and skills:
1. Undergraduate/ Bachelor’s Degree
2. Enrollment in a graduate field of study preferred
3. Commitment to community development field
4. Excellent research and writing skills
5. Excellent computer skills generally, especially experience with Excel.
6. Ability to analyze and summarize data efficiently and compellingly.
7. Excellent people skills
8. Independent worker and a team player.
9. Infographics and communication tools knowledge.
We provide stipend to cover conveyance cost.
Email resume and cover letter (either as Word or PDF attachments) to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please. Interviews will be scheduled starting 28th May and interested applicants are encouraged to apply by June 5. We will accept applications until we fill the position.